The RF0 wheel is a flow-formed alloy that’s lightweight yet exceptionally strong, designed in-house at Revo HQ in the UK. Flow forming is one of the most advanced manufacturing technologies to enter the wheel industry. Flow Forming Technology involves the application of pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel while spinning and after it has been cast. This process stretches and compresses the aluminium, which increases tensile strength. In this respect, the process shares similar properties to those found in the forging process. The final product is lighter, stronger, has increased elongation, and much greater shock resistance as well as an increased load capacity over regular cast wheels.
Whilst the RF0 wheel shares a similar design concept to our previous generation RV0, the more advanced manufacturing process offered through flow forming allows for more definition in the design, particularly noticeable in the spokes and rim edge fillets.
By reducing the weight of your wheels ‘unsprung weight’ your suspension starts to have a much easier time. Each bump can be controlled more quickly and easily. This helps keep your tyre in contact with the road for longer, which is obviously great news for car control and braking. Reducing the ‘rotational mass has its benefits too.
A classic/timeless motorsport look featuring an embossed Revo logo and branded centre cap to compliment the subtle styling.
Available in a choice of Gloss Black, Matte Bronze & Matte Anthracite.
- TÜV approved
- Flow formed manufactured
- Lightweight at only 10kg
- Fits Revo big brake kit*
- Gloss Black
- Matte Bronze
- Matte Anthracite
REVO BIG BRAKE KIT
The RF0 range of wheels are lightweight and strong and give the car great look while still fitting with the Revo Big Brake Kit. The RF019 5×112 ET45 19″ wheel will fit directly over 380mm or 355mm Revo big brake kit with 6 pot monobloc calliper.
- Fitment table above is a guide, please check your individual vehicle for correct fitment.
- When using the RF019/018 wheels on track it is advised that you remove the centre caps from the wheel to avoid distortion due to excessive heat transfer
- Price includes x4 RF019 wheels, Tyres not included.
- Before installation of any wheels please ensure that you have the correct bolt fitment with correct seating radius. Failure to do so could result in poor fitment and potential damage to your wheels.
- Audi TTRS Mk3 will require a spacer.